Live on Charleston’s Scenic Waterfront
1 FINAL LUXURY CONDO
Set along 32 acres of wooded waterfront just ten miles from downtown Charleston, residents can enjoy a secluded luxury lifestyle and central location at Reverie on the Ashley. Situated at one of the river’s widest points, every condominium has unique water views along with elegant interiors. This gated community offers neighborhood amenities including a waterfront pool and clubhouse, scenic walking trails, and a 40-slip private deepwater marina.
It’s easy to see why Charleston is continuously named the world’s most loved city. No other city has Charleston’s unique combination of Southern hospitality, graceful charm, rich history, world-famous cuisine, world-class shopping, and year-round outdoor recreation.
#1 Best City in the World
– Travel + Leisure 2016
#1 City and Top World Destination
– Condé Nast Traveler 2015
#4 Best American Cities for Foodies
– Condé Nast Traveler 2014
Our 2 and 3-bedroom condominium homes offer both stunning design and structurally superior quality of construction. These luxury residences have been built to deliver optimal performance in high wind conditions, ultimate quiet and every comfort.
*The renderings, floor plans and building elevations shown herein are subject to change. Seller reserves the right to change such renderings, floor plans and building elevations if necessitated by job conditions (including unworkable situations, errors in plans, site conditions, unavailable materials, building codes, etc.).
Reverie on the Ashley condos feature:
- Unique water views
- 2 and 3-bedroom floor plans
- Australian cypress wood floors, near 10-foot ceilings and massive windows
- Crushed quartz countertops, 6-burner stove, stainless steel appliances, choice of cabinet finishes
- Upgraded master closet
- Tiled patios
- All fourth floor residences include a private rooftop terrace and a boat slip.
- Covered parking
- Private gate and elevator access
Residence 5202 - (Sold)
with an office/study
Residents enjoy the
following luxury amenities:
- Waterfront pool and clubhouse
- Scenic nature trails winding through 22 acres of preserved waterfront
- Private marina with 30’ and 40’ boat slips
- Private boardwalk and gazebo